From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:35:13 +0800
Greetings!

Normally I do not ask for help, but I am in an odd situation.

We were living in the US and ran a ferretry and shelter.  We were forced
to close down both as we moved to Australia.  We were able to pay off most
of our shelter bill with our vet, but we have a small balance due.  It is
about ready to go into collections and we are having problems raising funds
for the pay-off.

So when you are thinking of making donations to shelters, please keep us in
mind!  Our current bill is $135 - not bad seeing it was well over $1,000.

Billing info is as follows:

Wise Owl Veterinary Care PC
13344 Dix-Toledo Road
Southgate, MI  48195
313-246-9473 (area code may have changed to 734)

RE:  Weasel Watchers Ferret Rescue
        Account 6765

This vet (Dr. Joel Schiff) is a great vet - if you are in the area please
give him a try!

Thanks!

Amy Flemming