From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:26:05 -0500
What a treat to have Renee and the fur kids stop in for a visit. It was
just so nice to visit with one another without the heat and exhaustion
of the Ohio Rescue - now we were able to sit and talk about it instead
of living it on a daily basis.

She stayed an extra day/night so I hope that means she had a good time
and was able to get some rest.

I now have two ferrets here that were allowed to stay instead of making
the trip to Utah and back. They are 2 McKids, and they are thrilled
that they were able to stay for a visit.

I would like to join the group now that I am able to say, Renee stayed
here. lol

Today, we re-packed her car and off she went. Yes, there was actually
some room in the car, now that there was one less cage in it. As she
drove off, I expected to see her car turn into a sleigh, the ferrets
turn into reindeers and Santa Renee wishing one and all a Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks Renee for making this Holiday Season memorable.

Cindy