From:
Marian Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:24:21 -0800
Ok, I finally had the time to look at that website a little closer.  I'm
kind of ashamed to have posted the website.  It said something about 60
complaints.....well geez!  How many Petco's are in this country?  60
complaints is nothing in my opinion.  Like I've said before, I personally
have not had a problem with the Petco I go to in Albuquerque.  My mother
had a small problem and took it straight to one of the workers there (I
don't know if it was management).  From what mom says the problem was
taken care of.

I did not post this to start arguing all over again...just to let you all
know what is supposedly going on.

I sincerely apologise for starting this crap again.  Can we be done now?

Marian Sue

Marian Sue & the zoo

Check out my dad's website!
http://www.josephbwilson.com