From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 06:19:39 -0500
I just wanted to remind everyone that you still have time to get your
"FML-15th" survey in!  This one is a followup to the previous survey,
geared towards people who are definitely interested in attending.

If you are definitely interested in attending, you can fill out the survey
at Toni's site:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209/survey.html

(Thanks, Toni!)

Or you can just email me where you would like to go.  Please pick ONE city
from the following list - hopefully one that you can realistically expect
to get to! - and the season that you would like to go there, and email that
info. to me.  The cities to choose from are:

1)  Boston       2)  Phoenix      3)  Chesapeake Bay area, Maryland
4)  New Orleans  5)  Washington, DC (currently an FFZ)
6)  Cruise, East Coast Departure  7)  Las Vegas
8)  Denver       9)  Atlanta     10)  Lake George

Survey deadline is this Friday, April 3rd, and results will be announced
on this list.  Thanks to all who have responded so far!

- Ela
   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483