From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 06:48:16 PDT
Hi everyone.  I have a question about winter weight loss.  THis is the first
year I have been through this, so I have a few questions.  All my babies are
loosing weight, but what I want to know is how much weight loss the norm is.
Sasha who is approximatly 8 months old has lost a great deal.  She is still
active...in fact, more so lately than she was.  Everything goes in fine, and
comes out fine, she is playful, active, as inquisative as ever....she just
seems so thin!  (AS always, all the babies get a healthy dose of Duck soup
once a week to help them keep their health up.) Do I need to worry, or
should I watch her for signes of illness (not eating, not playing) before I
seak medical attention?

Thanks, Marta
Angelina, Sasha, Chico, and Nikoali