From:
BELMONT COUNTY RACEWAY PARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 00:11:31 -0400
I suspect that tonight is my last night with my Patches.  Tomorrow we find
out what the mass in her tummy is.  If it looks real bad I have asked my
vet to let her go.  I don't want her to suffer a painful death.

Strangely enough one of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact
that except for diarrhea she doesn't act sick at all.  It's hard for me
to believe that as good as she is right now, she will probably be gone
tomorrow.

Keep us in your prayers.

I'm just barely hanging in there without being in tears all the time.  This
is very hard.

Barb Stewart

P.S. Patches little cage buddy Jenny is always desperately looking for
Patches.  When she locates her she lies beside Patches and stays there.
I believe Jenny knows something is wrong with Patches.