From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:10:09 EST
I too watch Animal Planet.  For the most part I enjoy it greatly.  I saw the
episode of "Petline" with Dr Patricia McConnell & Doug McConnell.  Generally
this show is loaded with good information but apparently little to no
research was done on "ferrets in the wild" so to speak.  They do have a web
site at - http://animal.discovery.com/animal.html

This gets you to Animal Planet and if you click on "Whats On TV" it takes
you to an area which discribes each show.

On the first page however is where you can write too.  I have sent my
letter.  Politley of course :-) My Mom always said "You attract more bees
with honey than vinegar".  Drop them a line.  It cannot hurt.

Terry and the Energized 18