From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 12:05:51 EDT
Beautifully said.  This fella has an incredible knack for saying things
concisely with a point blank candidness that anyone can understand.  It's
an art I have never mastered myself.

Most of his quotes, posts, etc from the genetics and health lists are
documented in the yahoo deaf ferrets group.  If you go to the site below,
and click on "Files", you will find many of his writtings.  I'm trying to
get even more of them up (I have permission from way back), but I'm out
of space on the site.  In addition, you'll find writings on file about
many things dealing with deaf ferrets.  There are even tips for biters
(sometimes biting can be an issue for deaf ferrets).