From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 01:29:00 -0400
Hi friends of the shelter-- and friends!

On Saturday Aug 12th we will be holding a shelter / picnic workshop.  From
10-12 work 12-1 cookout (hot dogs, rolls, condiments, watermelon & drinks
on the shelter ( bring munchies or a salad to share) from 1-3 final work
group.

If you can't make the Am- try for the PM - or vice versa-- we will need
RSVP to have enough dogs & drink for those who come to help.

Among the things which will be available to help with are:

- finalizing forms, mailings for Ferretstock
- assembling auction items, catergorizing auction items, tagging items,
  boxing & sorting items.
- Planning the event - brainstorming activities
- shelter play with the ferrets, shelter pick up including re organizing
  cupboards & fold clean ferret laundry! for the brave hearted!

PLEASE - if you have an item for auction / raffle or know someone / a
business who will be willing to donate-- we need the item(s) here by August
1st-SOON so the donors can be recognized in the printed program.  For
those potential donors who require a solicitation letter for merchandise
donations etc., please email here ASAP!  We can get a copy of the letter
out.

Also please note: the Friends of Ferret Wise Society coordinators Marilyn &
Erika will be hosting a bake sale table at picnic- please consider bringing
cookies, breads, brownies etc to help our cause.

If you can donate baked or bought goods to the bake sale table please
notify Marilyn at emial addy: [log in to unmask] or phone
(603) 826-4456.

Other food items will be available at event for purchase-- courtesy of
Marl-Harris ambulance squad!

It is looking like a bigger & better event everyday!  Let me know if you
can help on the 12th- it should be lots of fun - more help makes a better
event-- and heck, we can chat during lunch too!

Alicia