From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:49:20 -0400
>I want to hear more about them from the people on the FML with
>"connections".

Rupee is a good mother and the kits all seem to be thriving. Other than
cleaning the nest box, the staff will pretty much leave them alone, so
the sexes won't be known until they are a little older. Rupee is being
fed pieces of raw meat.

I don't have too much more information on them at this time; the staff
are pretty busy. I was told the dad was Alfredo, but since he was the
one supposedly courting Julep at the same time, I'm not sure if that's
correct.

I'll pass on more info as I receive it!

Linda