Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 04:44:22 EST
The ferret Teddy is my mom's ferret. I am the trainer and the
information finder for her, since she can't use computers very well. I
know she will not go completely raw. The breeder we got him from had
him on Innova Kitten, Innova Ferret, and Totally ferret. He was given
mice and a baby chick from the breeder. My Mom is against this and I am
too. We cannot kill another animal. We are animal LOVERS to the full
extent. She might try adding in some chicken though.

The other night she cooked him Chicken Livers and he didn't want any
part of it. I guess he didn't like them. She has also heard to cook an
entire Cornish hen in a crockpot, then grind everything up. Bones, etc.
She hasn't tried that yet. A ferret club up here said that would be a
good idea.

Teddy is not bored. He's got every life I believe a ferret would love to
have. He is out of his cage playing about 6 hours a day. He has a lot
of stimuli. Toys, a rice box, balls burrowing sacks, krinkle pillows
and sacks, ferret furniture, and not to mention my parents cat whom he
loves. I am not sure why he just starting chewing on his sleep sack.
One night, he was pretending to nurse on it. Then a couple days later,
my mom informed me he chewed it. So what do you guys think?

Gina