From:
Tracy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:48:46 -0600
Hi everybody,

I have two ferrets which I will soon need to find a new home for.  They are
both males.  One is a little over a year old and the other is about a year.
They are both very friendly and get along great with each other and other
ferrets (I used to have two more).  I have a six year old daughter and they
are good with her too.

I won't be able to keep them much longer as my daughter and I will probably
be moving in with my boyfriend (I know, I know - giving up the ferrets for a
man????  -Trust me - he's worth it!) this summer and I would like to make
arrangements for them as soon as possible.

I am in the Chicago/NW Suburbs area.  If you are interested in adopting
these great boys & their cage if you need it, please leave me an e-mail

Thanks!
Tracy