Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:09:58 -0400
I too have been wondering and hoping that the Giving Tree will
continue! Kris, you do such a marvelous job of making sure no shelter
fuzzies get forgotten during htis special time of year!

Lots of shelters sell bedding, and there are some individuals who
selling bedding and share proceeds with shelters! And let's not forget
the high quality sets from those who donate so much to raffles for
shelters (we all see their names on the raffles season after season!)
check them out too!

So when you buy bedding and supplies for Giving Tree fuzzies, don't
forget to check out what the shelters have for sale!

Risa

PS BIG, can we maybe do a version of the "ad fml" that is for items
sold from shelters or benefiting shelters?

[Moderator's note: Though within generous limits, shelters can, and do,
"advertise" whenever they wish. BIG]