From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:10:49 -0800
The giving tree for ferrets is one of the saddest things I've ever read.
It's also one of the most wonderful.  As I was trying to narrow down a
few to donate to I thought it's a shame that there isn't some way to
keep track of who has already been chosen so that all might get a little
something.  Be sure and check this out.  If you feel that you want to
donate something at this time of year this is the place to do it.  And
don't forget CJ's that was added in yesterday's FML.  If all of us give
even one little bit then hopefully all the little guys on the tree will
be chosen.

Laurel