From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:22:15 -0800
If ferrets are so smart, then why does...

1) Sandy drink from her water bottle THROUGH A SWEATSHIRT?!  Instead of
getting out of the sweatshirt (her favorite sleeping place), she just
pushes it up against the water bottle spout and drinks, soaking the
sweatshirt!

2) the whole group insist on sitting right next to a closed door the whole
time they have "ferret freedom" instead of running around and exploring the
room?  (They are caged while I'm at work.)

3) Slinky constantly climb up the kitchen shelves and fall into the kitchen
trashcan (which is so tall he can't climb out)?

4) Kyle eat GRAPEFRUIT, parmesan-peppercorn salad dressing, and jalapeno
cheese dip?!

5) Gizmo constantly stand right under my feet, no matter how many times
I've stepped on him or kicked him (accidentally, of course)?

6) Noel climb to the top of the kitchen shelves, where she can't get down
and I have to rescue her?

Sigh...I think they do it just to make my life difficult. ;-)  It's a
ferret-conspiracy!

Aileen & the herd