From:
daphne reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 04:08:44 +0000
Does anyone else have an e-mail account at ferretlovers.com? I've had
an account with them through Modern Ferret for years, but today when I
try to get into it it says the domain name expired and I cannot access
my mail.

I have tons of mail saved there, including some wonderful e-mails from
secret santas for the ferrets that were on the giving tree. I did not
receive any notification that this was due to expire or I would have
copied all the important email addresses and stuff. Any thoughts or
advise for getting my e-mails back, at least temporarily so I do not
permanently lose everything?

Thanks,
Daphne

[Moderator's note: Looks like it's just past-due for renewal rather
than being stolen by an internet pirate. Perhaps a donation to Mary
toward renewal will help? I dunno... just a guess. BIG]