Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:07:23 +0800
hi all,

I know this has been discussed before, and I have read through the
archive, but I just have a quick question:

My 2 ferrets are kept in a room with no windows, a frosted glass door (so
they do know when the sun is up/down) and standard white fluro lights.

If I get full spectrum bulbs, how long do I leave them on for every day?
Do I simulate outside?  So when the sun goes down, I turn the lights off;
sun up, lights on?

Please reply privately, as I know this has been discussed before.

thanks in advance for any help/advice
shona
australia