From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:31:18 -0600
We had our best month ever at TheHideyHole.Com. I thank you, the
ferrets thank you, and the shelters that we support thank you. You
are what is making it possible to support shelters. For the months of
November and December I will not have a "shelter of the month", but
will divide the profits between the shelters in my program.

There is still some Christmas bedding left but it is going fast. Stop
in and get your order placed.. Don't forget the ferrets on the Giving
Tree. Any order placed to be sent to them will be given free freight.
Type in the code "Giving Tree" under the coupon slot. A stocking with
the ferrets name will be included! (Be sure to let me know so I can
get the name on the stocking.)

Don't forget to get your Christmas orders in early. Any order being
sent to a shelter will receive free shipping (again, "Giving Tree" in
the coupon slot) from now until Christmas. Orders placed after December
15 cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery.

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. If posted a discount code will be emailed to you.

November's drawing winner is Lisa Jo Schwartz. Remember, only
registered people are eligible for the drawing so stop in and register
if you haven't already.

The store is constantly being updated so stop in often and browse. We
have some exciting new "human" items listed. I have been very busy
making some new items and getting them listed or ready to list. Keep
your eyes open for them. Custom made requests are always welcome. Just
send me an email at ( [log in to unmask]).

You are what makes TheHideyHole.Com a success. Thank you!

Lynn Toole
TheHidyeHole.Com