From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:55:59 PST
Hi again!

i forgot--I met a guy at AMC with a ferret on lupron.  He was looking at
keera and talking about how she was a whippet.  i responded "no, she is a
sliver mitt"

he was spouting a bunch random info that didn't always make sence, so i
thought he was talking about her coat... but he was talking about the
shape of her face.

I have never heard this--either on the FML, WWW, or in books i had read--
according to him Marshalls farms are attempting to breed more a whippet
face structure vs a bull face (like a bull dog-squished and fat)

I always took the difference in head shape to be male vs. female.  I had
read that males have a wider face and females a more slender face.

am i way off here??

thanks for any info you can add!!

Megg with a whippet and two bulls (huh?)