From:
Blaine and Kendra Barody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:27:47 -0700
I personally like to use vinegar as it neutralizes the smell of urine.
It is a cheap product, easy to acquire and almost everyone has it in
their home.  Let it soak for a minute or two into the urine spot, dab
as dry as possible and rinse with clean water.

Another product you can try but is more difficult to get a hold of is
Lavender Hydrosol.  It is a co-product of Lavender essential oil.
However, Do Not use any essential oil near or on the fuzzies as they can
not metabolize them and the end result is death.  The best place to look
for hydrosols is on the internet or you can email me personally and I
can send you the name of a couple of manufacturers.

Kendra