From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 08:28:29 -0700
I noticed this a.m. when clicking in my vote for Father Nature's Ferret
Rescue for the Animals Rescue site Shelter Challenge, that they are in
the top 10 on their state list for NJ (actually number eight). If
members of the the FML vote daily, we could easily get them into first
place.

To do so, go to
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
after clicking for free food for the animals, you can click on the
right side on shelter challenge. You put in Father Nature's Ferret
Rescue in NJ then hit vote after the name appears and confirm your
vote with matching letter number combination. The rescue site will
even set it up so you can receive a daily reminder to click for free
food and then vote for a shelter. Literally a 30 second commitment of
your time to help out the animals.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3