From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 02:55:24 -0400
Yes, I have seen all my ferrets do this.  Charlie once ripped a Kiss out of
a ziplock bag and was moving so fast, he was off the couch and under it
before I could say his name!

Riki does this when she get a quarter/nickle/dime or the capstick out of the
cup on the intable.  She makes a mad dash for the nearest stash place, under
the tv stand.  Luck for us it's on wheels!!  :-)

Kiki only does this if we squeek the toy that they come to.  She HAS to be
the first to get the ferretone.

So, all of mine do this.

Ignorance killed the cat(or ferret) Curiousity was Framed!!!- unkown