Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:41:58 -0600
I am writing to let you know that another of my fuzzies have passed to
the bridge.  Buffy was a blaze female who was only 2 years old.  I am
unsure of why she passed she showed no signs of illness or anything else.

My daughter, Brooke who is 7, is very upset when she buried her she made
a marker out of wood that she could see out of her new bedroom window.
(Buffy died during our move)

Now we just have Rikki still however, I think he is severly depressed.
Any suggestions?  I am having a terrible week so someone please send me
some strength.  I sure will appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Jessica