From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:07:20 -0500
Dear Anonymous,

Lori told us directly that McKay's grand daughters did indeed take
about 100 of the best ferrets before she was able to get the actual
rescue underway. Because of that there weren't really 800 ferrets
rescued. Apparently there was some sort of deal that they could "only"
breed 6 litters a year. 100 ferrets is a lot of breeders. Time alone
will tell.

It breaks my heart to think that they got away with all those ferrets,
and they are probably living in the same conditions that their rescued
relatives were living in. In the hot, the cold, the dark... outside, in
those awful boxes. I hope not. Maybe someone can work on rescuing them?
I think Lori has done her share, but maybe there is someone else in the
area who could do it?

Anonymous [H.A.]