Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 08:56:38 -0800
Sandee,

My baby girl, Grandma Jo, was helped to the Bridge today.  She crashed
severely from insulinoma while we were out of town for the holidays.
After discussing options with our vet, we agreed it was best to stop her
suffering.  She was around 8 or 9 years old, but she only spent the last
year and a half of her life with me.  I can only hope that she knows how
much I love her, and how much I'll miss her.  She should be meeting Bear
Ryan, and also Bandit Rose (whom I did not post about her passing as we
had no Internet access) at the Bridge, along with a large group of other
critters consisting of everything from cats to snakes to rabbits.  Please
help her to find the Tone and a snuggly sack.

Meemaw, I love you, Sweetface.  I'll miss your pretty eyes, and your
elbow kisses.  Smokey and I are going to have a hard time being without
our Wise Old Owl, but I believe in my heart that you're better off now.
Modern medicine can only do so much, and, while I hated making the
decision, I did it because I love you, and didn't want you to suffer.
Tell Bear and Bandit that I love them and I miss them.  I'll see you all
again someday, don't worry.  Just have fun, enjoy being happy, healthy,
and whole again, and remember that I'll always love you.  *Kisses*

Ellen and Crew...missing Grandma Jo