From:
"E. Robert Snodgrass" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 15:57:37 -0400
I have three ferrets for sale in the Washington, DC area.  All are friendly
and have a good temperament.

Of the three, two are up-to-date on shots and the third is due.

All have been neutered, and the two males have had their scent glands
removed.  The female's glands are intact, however to my knowledge she has
never sprayed.

I prefer a new parent with current or prior ferret experience.  Asking price
is $60, with the exception of the ferret who is ready for shots.  With the
pledge to get him shots, I will sell him for $30.

 Age      Color      Sex  Neutered   Descented  Shots
  2       Sable     M         Y        Y          Y
 ~4       Silver    F         Y        N          Y
 ~3.5     Sable     M         Y        Y          N

Interested?  Please email me at [log in to unmask], as I do not check this
newsletter frequently.

Thanks,

Rob