From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:55:17 -0400
To Judy Cooke, I just want to say thank you!!!!!  I also have two pet store
ferrets that I feel are also of the highest quality!!!  They have the best
temperament I could ever ask for!!!!!  Even if I had a breeder within close
proximity to me I wouldn't change a thing!!!!  My boys are the best thing
that ever happened to me, and I feel that I rescued them from a fate worse
than death if they wouldn't have been sold!!!!  Sooooo I have to agree with
you on this subject.  Ferrets are prone to different diseases weather they
are pet store ferrets or not.  I know allot of people who own ferrets from
private breeders and they have had there share of diseases with there
Fuzzy's, of course large breeders will have the highest rate of diseases
due to the higher number of ferrets sold!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE, and my PRAYERS go out to ALL the sick and
homeless FERRET'S may the FUZZY'S G__ watch over ALL of you precious
little creatures!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble