From:
ferretboy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:46:02 -0400
Sandee, could you please watch for Mr. Hobbit.  He is 11 years old,
very sweet, but not too fond of other ferts.  When he came to me 2 years
ago, I honestly didn't think he'd make it a couple of weeks.  But to
everyone's surprise, he came back, very strong.  The last few months he
has been slowly going down hill.  His back legs don't work so good
anymore.  He has problems controlling his functions.  I let him out side
in my yard to play, so he loves the out side.  He'll play in the tubes,
have a bite to eat, then find his favourite place to sleep, and have a
nap before its time to let out the other ferrets.  It was a very hard
decision for me to make.  I've had friends and family tell me that it was
time.  I kept holding off, hoping that Mr. Hobbit would once again bounce
back.  I finally realized that it was time.  I know he's going to be in a
better place know.  Although he doesn't like ferrets to much, he will see
some of his friends there.  Please take care of Mr. Hobbit, just look out
for him.  A little chicken soup wouldn't hurt either, when you get time.
He is old, but still has sooo much love to give.  I miss you so much Mr.
Hobbit.  Take care, be good.

Love you, miss you, kisses
Dad

p.s.  could you please give Lemmon a kiss from Dad as well.  Tell her we
all miss her and love her.