From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 14:02:00 -0400
Howdy all!  Firstly - a big thanks to everyone who personally e-mailed my
about my little "Rat-Boy"!  Buster loves all the attention!

I have Buster back home now and the vet now wants to know if we want to
operate or at least do an ultrasound to clarify what the x-ray is seeing.
Have you done an ultrasound on any of your guys - was it that much more
helpful??  I just need to make some informed decisions over the next while
and any help would be great.  Oh, the antibiotic stuff I have him on (I
can't recall right now - not the banana flavoured stuff) - it's kinda
orange coloured and it comes in a teeny little bottle (I'll post the name
tomorrow) - I have to give it to him twice a day, 15 minutes before he
eats - HE ****HATES**** THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!  Anything I can do to make it
more palpable??  I'm going to call the vet tomorrow and ask but in the
meantime, I really would like to get the stuff in him and not spewed on
me!!!  Sigh!

Thanks again! oxo Hugs to all!
George, Jasper and the Tribe

Georgette Peters                            Nothing is fool-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                     sufficiently talented fool.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret