From:
Chris Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:58:54 -0500
Hello all,

Just my $.02 worth about toilet paper and paper towel tubes.

About two months after I first got Betty and Chopper, I noticed that Betty
wasn't around like she usually was.  I found her in the bathroom, the
wastecan tipped over, and her being quite still in the corner with a toilet
paper tube *stuck* on her head.  This really frightened me because I thought
that she had killed herself.  I pulled the tube off her head, and she seemed
to be fine.  She still likes those tubes to this day.

I NEVER put one of those tubes where a ferret can get to it unless I cut it
down the middle so it won't get stuck.  This works pretty well and I haven't
seen them have a problem with getting stuck, or running around with it on
their heads.

Chris and the two toilet heads