From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 19:14:08 -0700
I want to take just a minute to thank all of the people from the card
exchanges who joined in the sending of Mothers Day Cards to those ferret
moms on the list who contribute so much of themselves to the Ferret
Community!

Last year, we sent special cards to Shelter Moms on Mothers Day because
they do so much for our ferrets.  This year, we wanted to say thank you
to the ones who don't run shelters - but contribute so much of their
time and energy to make things better for our ferrets.

So....to all the ferret moms out there....Happy Mothers Day!  And to the
people who sent the cards - YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!

(An extra thank you to the people who sent me cards!  My name was NOT on
the list, yet some of these wonderful people chose to include me!  Thank
you so much - it just made my week!!!)

I also want to say a very special thank you to Carol Krause!  While the
other card exchangers were busy sending out their Mothers Day cards,
Carol - for the second or third year in a row, wanted to let the people
in the card exchanges know how special they are.  She spent much time
and energy working on special card for everyone who has participated in a
card exchange this year!

Many people think that I had something to do with this - but other than
providing the addresses, this was Carol's idea and effort!  She is one
of the true 'ferret angels' and we are lucky to have her on this list!

THANK YOU CAROL!!  You made a lot of ferret mom's very happy today!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Ferret Moms out there!!  May your ferrets
bless you with extra kisses today!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters