Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 06:41:12 -0800
Chris,
I am with the Northwest Arkansas Ferret Rescue an Shelter if you would
like to give her my email addy to contact me i can call all the shelters
in her area that are privet ferret shelter and check in with them and see
if they had one come in.  but well need to know the information on the
ferret such as.  ferrets name, age, color and markings, and when it was
lost.  well be happy to help out in any way we can to help her find her
furkid.

Sue