From:
mireille chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 18:01:29 +0000
Hello,

Last night i read the very sad story of Hope, the poor ferret that lived
such a horrible life before she got rescued.  This story made me very sad
and put me into tears when i read it... What courageous and good people you
are to have given this little one a beautiful last year of life..  and to
have shown her that not everybody can be so heartless as her first owners.
The first part of your posting frustrated me.  I go crazy everytime i read
of such cruelty to animals, them that ask no more than to be loved by us.
But when i read your story of inspiration to all other animal lovers like
me, it made me cry tears of joy to know that there are people like you that
watch over all our little friends out there that so desperatly need our
help.

Thank you for sharing your story and i'm sure Hope is running with all her
friends and thinking of how much she was lucky to live with you for the past
year.... It makes me feel so good to know that there are people like you out
there looking over our furry friends.

Mireille
Lucy, Antha and Molly.