From:
Terry Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:44:18 EST
>Everyone needs to rush out and have a look at the tabloid "Weekly World
>News", Feb. 15 issue, pages 30-31.  The 2-page article is entitled "New
>Hope for the Blind: Seeing-Eye Weasels".  I'm not kidding.
>Stan Siatkowski

This made me chuckle!!  I am thinking of a blind person led by a ferret on
a leash.  They are lead through tunnels, up on top of counters, into
bathtubs, under rugs and even peeking into toilet bowls.  Through pants
lying on the floor, into open cupboards, under refrigeraters and couches
and maybe they will even get lucky and get led into a couch.....way deep
in!!  My My what a fun time that blind person is going to have.  And this
is just the beginning.  When out for walks, they will not be led by their
little furry seeing eye helper but rather they will have to drag him with
them.  I am sure, that if that was me, I would not want to trust the little
varmit to take ME places.  Would you??

Terry Quinn