Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:15:36 -0500
I want to first thank everyone who wrote to me about the woody pets
pellets and Nikki "laughing" as I've determined.  I knew panting was the
wrong verbage but didn't know what it might be.  Laughing makes a lot of
sense!

I look to you for help with another issue.  I have spring fever and can't
wait to go camping!  I know I'm early in asking but I want to be ready
for when the thaw comes.  My dilemma... Space is small so I need to
know suggestions of size cage to get or have made (I'm not that handy
with those things but might attempt for $$ sake).  I have a carrier for
vehicle traveling but lighting is dim inside and I don't think that would
be much of a vaca for her.  I need the smallest possible but cozy.  This
will be only for a temporary home when away from home.  The space is
small but I want to plan for enough room for 2 furkids (planning for
possible addition).  Amount of time spent in this would be a week at the
most (w/plenty playtime).  Mainly it'll be weekend things and possibly,
if we ever find the time a 2.5 week vacation trip to Florida.

I didn't know if anyone could help me with ideas for this.  I do live in
the Worcester County area so if you are someone who might have something
already let me know.

Thank you,
Emily