Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:38:56 -0500
http://www.kwflatbed.com/jean/jean.html

This is a link to the Help Jean Group information page.  This page tells
the story in Jean's words and has a link for donations to help us in this
cause.

All of our up coming raffles will be listed as soon as they are set up to
go.

We hope that this will work for us rather than a long e-mail every time
we have some thing new to offer.  All we will do is send a reminder to
check out the page for the new raffle items.

Thank You
The Help Jean Group