From:
Patti Riggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:27:13 -0700
Just a reminder!

The Oregon Ferret Association is pleased and excited to invite any and all
ferrets (and their humans, of course) to their 15th Annual Ferret Fun Fair.
The event will be held on Saturday, June 30th, from 10:00am until 4:00pm at
Oaks Park (East end of the Sellwood Bridge), under the large blue and white
canopy, in Portland, Oregon.  All ferrets must be current on their shots to
enter and/or participate in the event.

There will be vendors, a "Ferret Health Check" booth (manned by Portland
area veterinarians), an "Ask-a-Vet" booth (for ferret related questions),
ferret treat station, silent auction, raffle, parade (make and bring your
own ferret float), photo contest, costume contest (will be included with
parade), ferret games (ribbons for first, second and third places) and,
as always, FUN FOR ALL!

Following is a list of the games that ferrets can compete in:
tube race
longest beggar
kissing contest
paper bag bust out
toy grab

For further information please see our website at www.oregon-ferret.org or
leave a message on our voice mail at (503) 306-2968 and we will return your
call as soon as possible.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Patti Riggert
Oregon Ferret Association President