From:
"Zachery S. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:56:36 -0500
Hey All,

Well, a week or so ago, I wrote to the list and said that I would be getting
a ferret as soon as I got back from my vacation.  During my five days in Las
Vegas, it was about all I could think of, even with the sights of that
amazing town all around me.

After our plane came in at 6:00am, and after being up for about 26 hours, my
wife and I headed up to Rascal's Hideout in Saginaw Michigan to adopt our
first ferret.  (Notice, here I am speaking of 1 ferret, as my wife said 'no
way' to two of the fuzzy critters).

It didn't take more than 30 seconds of seeing this pair (Tas and Iggy)
before my wife said let's get them both!  I was amazed at how quickly she
broke down!  I figured it would take months untill she let me get another!

The guys are doing fine now and causing all sorts of trouble.  Iggy, the
jill is a European Shorthair.  She is about 10 months old and had been in a
pet store for about 9 months of her life.  Needless to say she is a little
nervous, but in the 4 days i've had her, I've already seen an improvement
(she's only nipped hard enough to draw blood once).

Tasselhof Burrofoot, my hob, is a Chocolate sable about a year, and my big
boy (3 pounds).  He is very sweet, but he is the trouble maker.  I've found
him in the dishwasher a few times, but I think I fixed that problem.

Both guys get a long well, play normally (they love to hop in the tub), hide
things (where'd my shoes go?) and seem extremely healthy.  The only question
I have is this:
Iggy will sometimes take her food over to the litterbox, and then eat it.
Anyone ever hear of this?

Thanks

Zack & Michelle
Tas & Iggy