From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:44:11 -0700
I want to thank the Bridge greeters for the tribute to Silverado and
the story of his time now at the Bridge. I do hope he learns to get
along with some of the many others who have made the journey before. He
never did in life, preferring human company instead. His cremains now
rest in a plastic bag which is in a little silver jewelry keepsake box.
His favorite plastic thing was a small pink hospital pan. I pick them
up at yard sales and he would always find one for his bed.

Carol J.Owens,
Tucson