Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:38:47 -0500
Hi FML'rs, over the years, we've heard pretty much everything. What
bothers me is folks who'll turn down a ferret who is deaf or blind.
These ferrets are fine...they don't know they can't hear or see. Yes,
sometimes they might startle when picked up, but when they realize
there's no harm or they sniff their human, all is well. Please give
these guys a chance, because they don't know that anything is "wrong"
with them. Thanks...

Marlene Blackburn
Director
Richmond Ferret Rescue League