From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:03:47 -0500
I heard today that retailers in Japan , with regard to Marshall ferrets,
have been informed that Marshall is now microchipping their ferrets.

Does anyone know IF this applies to the US ferrets?  Is this done instead
of the previous tattooing?  What form if microchip are they utilizing?
we do not want to be adding microchips to already identified animals!

ANy verifiable information is appreciated.

Alicia
www.ferretwise.org