From:
Matthew Ardill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:47:32 -0500
just a quick re-introduction of my furry family and myself.

i'm siani evans, i work at PJ's Pets Yorkdale, and i get the pleasure of
encouraging people to think very seriously before taking home a pet of any
kind, and of helping people to take better care of the pets they do have.  i
also have the very bad habit of taking in the poor critters who get
abandoned in corners of the store in shoeboxes, snuck into cages while our
backs are turned, or dropped off as "vicious".  my favourite things in the
world are: warehouse stock days (oh boy!  more cool ferrettrail!), people
who already know about the pet they are buying or take the time to learn
about it, getting to use the pricing gun, and getting more baby ferret
kisses than anyone i know!

my two ferrets are Fizgig (fluffy albino cuddler) and Hoggle (ummm... grey
kinda brown sort of sable mit).  Hoggle was brought into the store at 4
months of age because his owners "didn't want him anymore".  they claimed he
was vaccinated, but their vet had no records of any ferrets being vaccinated
in the last month and a half.  his toenails were at least two inches long,
he weighed about 1 pound (you could *see* all his bones), and he fear bit
several staff to the bone.  he's oneof the most loving and devoted ferrets i
know.  Fizgig just played so rough that i gave up and bought him myself when
he was 11 weeks.  :)

the household also includes 2 budgies with overbites (Bruce and Sheila), one
ultra territorial cat (Spot), one very grumpy hedgehog (Chainsaw), and three
rats (Rio, Leftovers, and Jack).  Leftovers came to us third hand, Jack
second hand, and Rio we bought.  oh yeah, and there's Matt, my extremely
tolerant and equally ferret-mad fiance.

as if you care! :)
siani

Matthew Ardill