From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:19:49 -0500
Around here plastic bags are not as safe as some of you have found them to
be.  We have one with a real garbage belly who tries swallowing just about
anything and she is our best climber and second best escape artist (into
other parts of the house).  We also have one who is feeling her age and
she is in actual danger of suffocation with plastic bags, so remember that
person habits and ages of the ferrets can also play a role in what things
you want out at any point.

Steve and I have been enjoying the introductions.  Someone asked me
privately if we've had ferrets longer than anyone else on the FML.  The
answer is a strong "NO!".  I think the only thing we've done differently
from anyone else is that we've been here consistently for every issue; some
others have been here on and off from the start or close to it, though.