From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:12:47 EST
I'm not looking to take sides on this "ferret shelter/pet store" issue,
but ...

I just wanted to say that I've known Sandi know for a number of years,
having first gotten to know her through the rabbit health care list that she
runs on the Internet (Housebun).  I've never had the pleasure of meeting her
in person, but I've heard nothing but praise from people who have met her,
and have visited her store/shelter.  I only wish there were more people who
cared as deeply as she does about animals, and who would go to as much
effort as she does to find good homes for the unwanted animals of the world.
Sandi, keep up the good work!!!

- Ela