Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:23:02 -0800
Hi all!  It's been a while since we have posted and we hope all are doing
well.  First, I was watching Animal Planet-Madison's Adventures, Growing up
Wild (I think that was the name of the show)I only caught the last 10
minutes or so but I'm glad I watched.  They were talking about Meer
cats(sp?), badgers, weasels and polecats.  They showed these adorable
polecat babies that looked *just like* Booger(sable) only bigger.  They were
soooo cute, war dancing and fighting.

Second, I forgot to ask this way back when Tavi had been shaved to remove
dermal cysts.  I noticed she had 3 tatoos on her ear.  Maybe she isn't a MF
ferret after all.  Anyone know the 3 dot breeder?

Third, I am humiliating my fur kids once again.  I made them little elf hats
for Christmas.  They are so cute, but they give me the evil eye when I put
the hats on them.hehehe One of my friends saw a news article mentioning
ferret leather jackets (which I have seen before) and cowboy hats and wants
to get them for the guys.  My insanity is rubbing off on her I guess.  YEAH!

Y'all have a great holiday.
Laura and the quad pawed squad
Booger--"Yes Mommy that was me on TV I do a little moonlighting on
occation."
Tavi--"3 dots??? Oh no, now I'm having an identity crisis."
Pharaoh--"I like my elf hat.  Put it on me and stick me in our christmas
stocking so I can take a nap."
Jasper--"If we get leather jackets can I get a Harley too?"