From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:38:09 -0500
>From:    William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: zen's comments...
>[Moderator's note: OK, the biannual exchange between Ela and the Killians
>about colloidal silver has now occurred and we can retire the topic for a
>few more months ;-)   BIG]

No problem.

>From:    Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Dancing Ferret Discs
>
>Is this the coolest name for a record company or what???

These folks have been around for years, formerly mostly for Philadelphia
area concerts or bar bookings as :Dancing Ferret Concerts" see
http://www.ferret.com/

>From:    Yvonne <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Marshall Farms versus Peta
>
>I assumed this FML was for ferret owners to get information about ferrets
>and to get questions answered, but I learned quickly to be very careful
>about what I ask, though I see no reason I would post anything else and
>chance being chastened again by people who are too quick to judge others.

We're sorry you did not feel that we answered your question.  You were
neither chastened nor judged.  But we have no nice words for Peta.

>From:    Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: To Yvonne
>Also as a new member of the list, you would not be aware of the
>"bitterness" Ms. Eisenman has toward the Killians, and perhaps vice versa.

Check her mail account id for example "not_into_zen".  But no, we can not
deny that there is no love lost there or under the other name she seems
to post by.

>still read the Killians' posts, because often the information contained
>therein is fairly interesting, and usually remains of a scientific or
>technical nature, though they are VERY opinionated.

Us?  Opinionated?  Well.  Sure after all these years we have developed
some strong feelings for ferrets and about ferret topics.  But thanks for
the compliments.

>From:    KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Need Help in NJ ASAP

This has gotten even worse.  We can help mostly as an intermediate stop for
ferrets that are south bound.  On a weekend we can help with driving but
this are a is not good for trying to place ferrets so we can't take many
into the shelter longer term.

>From:    Leigh Troglin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: boy ferret vs girl ferret
>
>Is there any difference in the personality of ferrets due to their sex?

On average (and only on average) boys tend to be a bit more laid back
than girls.  Girls seem to be a little more likely to explore and get
into everything.  But the sexual differences are least for early altered
pet store ferrets.  With out the hormones while growing up they tend to
be more alike.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets