From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:55:40 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Ferret Business of GA Rescue and Shelter located in Marietta is the
only licensed ferret shelter in the state of GA. Like many other
shelters the shelter has been hit hard with large vet bills and lots of
fuzzies coming in. Please take a look at the fundraiser taking place to
help the shelter.

Hopefully, you will see something that interests you but if not please
consider making a small tax deductible donation to the shelter.
Everything is appreciated and it helps.

This fundraiser is auction style, please take a look at:
http://fboga.blogspot.com/

There are some unique and hard to find items for you. Like an Enamel
Ferret Pin imported from the UK, A Ferret Pickle cell phone charm
imported from Japan, a rare 2003 Atlanta Ferret Symposium T-Shirt in XL
which features Doodlebug star of Stage & Screen, and a Bottle Necklace
with ferret charm to name a few.

For them some standards like Crafty Weasel Bedding sets, a grooming
package filled with lots of goodies, sleep and play packages and
Melatonin implants.

Good luck with the bidding and if you have any questions please let
me know.

Sharon
Mom to Bucky, Boo Boo and Budsy who use to live at the GA shelter
Augustus, Ohio kid
Cody, I was a college kid
Chole, my small humane didn't care for me anymore

http://fboga.blogspot.com/