From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:59:56 EST
The Last Battle

So rocky walked away from the battle.  So rocky went back to his castle.
Meanwhile the ferret warriors won the war, but there's still more dark
warriors as they go on in other city's.  Meanwhile, Rocky is still
walking to his castle.  He was thirsty and hungry.  He fell on the ground
knocked out in the middle of the desert.  There were trees near.  A
weasel came out of the trees.  He picked up Rocky and went to his home.
The weasel spilled water on Rocky.  Rocky woke up.  He saw the weasel
and said, "Who are you?"

"Ferango" , the weasel said.

"How did you get here?" Rocky said.

"I saw you on the ground in the middle of the desert, now you must rest."
Monday, six days the weasel is training .  Rocky saw him training.  He's
really good.  Rocky went out to help him do his training.  Rocky said,
"you want to train?  I'll show you training."

The weasel watched Rocky pulled out his sword.  He made it turn blue.
And destroyed half of the trees after that sleep.

Wolfy