From:
Robert Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 14:52:42 UT
Hi all,
It's been a while since I posted last, so bear with me...

I've been reading all this about Kodo (and to tell ya the truth, I would
resort to physical violence if I was ever put in a situation like that!) and
the rabies studies and such and was wondering what the bite policy was in
Volusia County, Florida--I kinda dropped off with the Brevard County people
and am sorry for being kinda lame that way (school started getting heavy/new
computer software not working/etc.)--so I'm kinda not informed in that
matter.

I was also wondering about (and *I KNOW* someone will privately e-mail me
with this, so DO NOT send me a copy of a Californian web page excerpt, or
something like that) what it will take to finally legalize the ferts in CA?
(I'm looking for specific times/dates/steps/committees/hearings/etc.)

One last thing--The 'Dachshund', or "Badger Hound" (as directly translated
from German) is specifically bred to hunt badgers (where the mad scientist
found the brain for this one, I have no idea...).  I used to have one
(*super nice* pets, but not too bright) and was thinking of getting a new
puppy but was thinking that might not be such a great idea with two ferts
running around.  Anybody have any fairly significant information about
mustelid/dachshund interaction?

Dooks to all,
Chris, Betty, and Chopper