From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:42:11 -0700
Dear Collective,

My wife and I have the good fortune to have been offered a vacation
abroad.  Neither of us has had one in many years.  The trip won't happen
for several months, but I need to start figuring out how we will make
sure the fuzz-butts will be taken care of while we are away.  We live in
Westminster, CO.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matthew in Colorado.

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones